(Photos from left: Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic for HBO, BG015/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)
Nicole Murphy recently appeared on the Wendy Williams Show where she explained that her initial statement addressing kissing married director Antoine Fuqua did not come from her. The statement in question was reported by blogger B. Scott, who fired back following Nicole's appearance on the talk show.
Now, seemingly angered by her alleged backtracking, B. Scott is divulging more reports on her ex-husband Eddie Murphy's reaction to the former model's scandal.
As previously reported, B. Scott posted a screenshot of a text exchange between him and Nicole, where she reportedly said she and Fuqua were just "family friends" and had simply exchanged a "friendly hello" at the time they were photographed.
After accusing Nicole of doing "a complete 180" and allegedly lying about giving his blog her statement, B. Scott shared some more "exclusive" details — this time involving her comedian ex.
"When the pictures of Nicole and Antoine Fuqua kissing in Italy hit the internet, sources tell lovebscott.com that Eddie Murphy was 'livid,'" his report reads. "He basically told Nicole that her homewrecking ways have negatively impacted their five children and he didn't really know what to say to them. He then gave Nicole explicit instructions to 'fix the s**t' — or else."
B. Scott further claimed that Eddie "felt like Nicole's initial statement was so ridiculous" and no one would buy that she and Fuqua were "just 'family friends.'"
"Considering Nicole's lifestyle is primarily funded through Eddie's income, she had no choice but to try and clean up her mess," he ended his post.
Neither Eddie nor Nicole Murphy has responded to these claims.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024