(Photos from Left: Johnny Nunez/WireImage, PG/Bauer-Griffin/GC Images)
Love & Hip Hop: New York cast member Amina Buddafly has been pursuing a singing career for some time now, so when "Cash Me Outside" sensation Danielle Bregoli jumped on the music train, calling herself a "rapper," the reality star had some thoughts.
While leaving celebrity hot spot Catch restaurant on Wednesday night, Amina ran into the folks at TMZ and explained that she found Danielle's rap career to be insulting to those who are actually musically inclined and trying to make it with evident talent.
"That's definitely insulting. I didn't even know that," she said before letting out a brief chuckle. "She's a rapper? OK, I can't take that serious. I'm sorry."
Take a look, below:
Get more Love & Hip Hop news with BET Breaks, above.
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024