(Photo by Lester Cohen/Getty Images for The Recording Academy)
After weeks of speculation, Tiffany Haddish is trying to laugh off rumors that she's dating Common. But she's not very convincing.
The Girls Trip actress, 40, and the Oscar-winning actor and rapper, 48, have been showing up in each other's live videos for a minute, and recently went on a virtual date via Bumble, to support the dating app's initiative to help local businesses.
Now, we know these two are talented actors, but it's hard to fake this kind of chemistry:
“You look very beautiful,” Common told Haddish on the "date," to which she replied, “You looking very handsome yourself.” She also called him “so sweet and romantic” for sending her flowers.
“I would love to see you again,” he told her, before the two signed off by exchanging, “Love you” goodbyes.
When asked about the rumors during a video call with Hoda Kotb on Wednesday's episode of Today, Haddish answered coyly, “Get out my bedroom, Hoda!”
Haddish let it slip during an Instagram Live session with Cedric The Entertainer last month that she and Common had been self-isolating together, and the two went on an adorable "paint and pour" date for Common's birthday earlier in March:
Love is thriving, even in the time of quarantine.
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024
- Sanaa Lathan Stars In New Audible Original ‘The Justice’, Reveals She Wishes To Portray Her Character Onscreen"I want to play this in a movie. Let's put it out there," the actor manifested.02/29/2024
- 'Sistas:' Gary’s Lies May Finally Be Catching Up To HimGary’s secrets are much worse than they previously seemed after it comes out that he might be tied to a murder.02/29/2024