Welcome to motherhood Pinky Cole! The owner of the Slutty Vegan restaurant empire recently gave fans a first look at the daughter she shares with fellow food entrepreneur Derrick Hayes. Keep scrolling to hear about Cole’s heartwarming journey as a new mom to baby D Ella Hayes.
While chatting with People, Cole revealed that she and Hayes are "excited" about their daughter's name. The new mom explained, “She is the only person we've ever heard of that has only one letter in her first name.”
She continued, “Derrick thought he could only make girls, so when we found out we were having a girl, we decided to make her a girl junior. [She's] such a special baby with a simple but unique name."
Hayes, the owner of Big Dave’s Cheesesteaks, is the father to two daughters from a previous relationship.
“Every day we learn something new about her and it brings us closer together,” Cole shares about her daughter that she describes as “such a calm baby” and “smart, funny, and a joy to be around.”
Simply put, the owner of the plant-based burger chain says that “life as a new mom is amazing.”
As a owner of a multi-million-dollar business, Cole admits that having family makes her life easier as a new mom. "I am so fortunate to have my mother and Derrick's mother as constant support in our household," she shared. “We are both so very busy growing our food empires, we wouldn't be able to do what we love without our village.”
Although Hayes is not vegan, Cole revealed that Baby D is “definitely a full-time vegan baby.”
She explained, “Although Derrick is not vegan, he is very supportive of my lifestyle and allowed me to make the decision on the type of food our daughter consumes. I'm so happy that it wasn't a struggle.”
Aww, we love that the pair have a genuine understanding when it comes to raising their baby girl. Congratulations to the couple on their growing family and flourishing empires!
- Kanye West and Ty Dolla Sign Sued For 'Unauthorized Interpolation' By Donna Summer's EstateThe lawsuit claims that the two artists used Summers "I Feel Love" without permission on their track "Good (Don't Die)" from their album “Vultures 1.”02/28/2024
- BET Talks: Torrei Hart Says She Phoned Ex-Husband Kevin Hart ‘Out Of Respect’ When She Decided To Join Katt Williams On Tour“There are children involved. I’m not out here to be messy at all,” she told BET.02/28/2024
- Lynda Gravátt, Acclaimed Broadway and Television Actress, Dies at 76The award-winning actress appeared in several productions on stages in New York and played a pivotal role in the Washington D.C., theater community.02/28/2024
- Rihanna And A$AP Rocky Star In New Fenty Short FilmThis power couple is unstoppable!02/28/2024
- Chanel Iman and NFL Star Davon Godchaux Tie the Knot in Romantic Caribbean Yacht Wedding"Together we will continue to move mountains and love each other through thick and thin,” said the supermodel.02/28/2024
- Kenya Vaun Wants To Be R&B’s Newest SensationThe Philadelphia native is making major waves with her newest song “Used To.”02/28/2024