(Photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)
Kim Kardashian's officially returned to social media, and while some mocked her resurgence, it's now been proven that she was actually well missed.
According to TMZ, the reality star's numbers were almost record breaking.
After returning to all social media platforms on Tuesday, Kim's been getting a lot of love. The site reports that its Snapchat sources say that in just a day, her snaps garnered more than 42.8 million views — almost setting an all-time record.
On top of that, in the same time period, she also accumulated four million likes on Instagram.
That same day, on the Twitter front, she received more than 84 million impressions.
Is Kim threatening her sister Kylie's social media reign? Only time will tell.
See all that Kim's been through lately in the BET Breaks video, above.
BET.com is your No. 1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024
- Rhymefest Reimagines The Beauty of the Black Diaspora On His New Album ‘James & Nikki: A Conversation’The acclaimed multi-hyphenate pays tribute to the legendary writers on his latest project and he spoke about the impact he hopes to have with his art.02/27/2024
- This HBCU Alum’s Baseball Journey To The Major League Baseball Front OfficeFrom Alcorn State University to the Pittsburgh Pirates, Brandon Rembert shares how his HBCU prepared him for the pros.02/27/2024