We’re still waiting for Drake to release a line of sweaters, but in the meantime fans of the Young Money Rapper’s style can cozy up in his new limited edition coat for outerwear brand Canada Goose.
The collaboration is a spin on the company’s “Chilliwack” bomber and features detailing that adds up to a hefty $5,000 price tag, including buffalo leather, silk lining printed with the star’s OVO (October’s Very Own) owl crew logo, removable fox fur trim on the hood and 24-karat gold plated zips and buttons. Although it sounds like a piece you wouldn’t want ruined by harsh weather, the company promises it “fused luxury and functionality to create the ultimate parka.”
Last year the Toronto business duo released a satin black edition of the jacket that sold out at $1,000 a pop. Would you splurge on this year's coat?
The pricey piece will be sold exclusively in Nepenthes stores in New York, Tokyo and Osaka in Japan, as well as Nomad retailers in Toronto, Canada.
BET.com always gives you the latest fashion and beauty trends, tips and news. We are committed to bringing you the best of Black lifestyle and celebrity culture.
(Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024