(Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Nordstrom)
Following her stint as host for Saturday Night Live over the weekend, Kim Kardashian was reportedly glad to have her ex-husband Kanye West by her side.
According to PEOPLE, a source tells the outlet that the 40-year-old reality star and the 44-year-old rapper are in a “better” place than they were earlier this year when Kardashian filed for divorce in February.
“Kim and Kanye are friends, but that's it. She is still moving forward with the divorce,” the source shared on Monday (Oct. 11).
Adding, “She loves having Kanye's support though.”
“They were not in a good place around the time Kim filed for divorce. She is so happy that things are better now. It's all very beneficial for the kids.”
The former couple share daughters North, 8, Chicago, 3, and sons Saint, 5, and Psalm, 2.
Kardashian hosted NBC’s SNL for the first on Saturday (Oct. 9) with cameos from her mom Kris Jenner and sister Khloé Kardashian. Her opening monologue went viral as she made jokes about her family and fame.
BET previously reported that West helped his ex prepare for her big debut.
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024
- Wendy Williams Finds Support in Blac Chyna Amidst Health Struggles: A Revealing Look in New Lifetime Documentary"Where Is Wendy Williams?" premieres on Saturday, February 24 at 8 p.m.02/23/2024
- Jermaine Dupri Confirms That Unreleased Usher Track Is Finally AvailableTaking to social media, the award-winning producer said that “Believe” will drop on February 23.02/23/2024