(Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)
The details in Usher's ongoing STD scandal continue to get more bizarre with each passing day. New information, however, may just exonerate the singer of allegations that he unknowingly exposed his accusers to herpes.
According to a new report published by SandraRose, a close member of Usher's camp has come forward to dispel claims that the singer paid his former babysitter and celebrity stylist Maya Fox-Davis $1.1 million in a case brought to light by Radar Online. The bombshell accusations have led several more accusers to come forward, as the R&B crooner has maintained his silence.
Throughout the report, the source questions the validity of the court documents Davis presented to the gossip site as well as the image of the $2,754 check made out in her name. According to the source, the check was simply payment for her babysitting services in 2012.
On Monday (Aug. 8), Quantasia Sharpton held a press conference with lawyer Lisa Bloom, claiming she was exposed to herpes after having sex with the singer after meeting at his concert. Sharpton's claims have been met with much speculation since admitting she tested negative for the STD.
Her social media profiles are also very telling. On Tuesday (Aug. 8) Facebook posts revealed Sharpton openly discussing her financial situation, explaining that she “needed money.” “Enjoying [her] last couple of hours as a regular girl,” she posted under the alias Angel Valentino on Facebook, just hours before her press conference with Bloom.
While Usher has yet to address the accusations, the singer is reportedly planning to file a defamation case against his accusers as well as their legal representation.
Now, let that burn.
- Ayesha Curry And Steph Curry Are Pregnant With Baby No. 4Ayesha shared the news while posing on the cover of her online magazine, Sweet July.03/01/2024
- Terrence Howard Faces $903,115 Tax Bill Amidst Claims of Injustice and Slavery LegacyThe actor cited “Four hundred years of forced labor and never receiving any compensation for it,” as part of his decision to avoid paying his taxes.03/01/2024
- Nas Joins Resort World's $5 Billion Casino Expansion In QueensThe vision of Aqueduct Park is to transform the casino, in the legendary rapper's hometown, into a full-fledged establishment that mirrors the company's properties in Las Vegas.03/01/2024
- ‘A Different World’ Cast Reunites For Epic 10-City HBCU TourThe crew from the beloved sitcom is back to promote enrollment at HBCUs and raise money for scholarships.03/01/2024
- Idris Elba Reveals How He Discovered His Role On ‘The Wire’ Was EndingStringer Bell, played by the British actor, is one of the most memorable characters from the iconic show.03/01/2024
- Kanye West Calls Out Ex-Wife Kim Kardashian, Demands She Removes Their Kids From LA-Based School“It’s a fake school for celebrities that are used by ‘the system,’” said Yeezy.03/01/2024