(Photo: Charles Sykes/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Williams is getting her own three-part Bravo special headed to TV screens soon.
According to Page Six, the special was reportedly "greenlit" months ago before Williams's news on May 10. She is now engaged to her former co-star's Falynn Guobadia's estranged husband, Simon Guobadia.
“Our relationship began a month ago—yes we are crazy in love,” Porsha wrote in an Instagram post confirming the engagement news. “I know it's fast but we are living life each day to its fullest. I choose happiness every morning and every night. Tuning out all negative energy and only focused on positive wishes. He makes me so happy and to me, that is what matters most.”
Williams also hosts “Bravo’s Chat Room,” alongside other women from several Bravo franchises” Gizelle Bryant of The Real Housewives of Potomac, Hannah Berner of Summer House and Kate Chastain of Below Deck.
This is not the first time that the 39-year-old has had her own special on Bravo. In 2019, the network released “Porsha’s Having a Baby,” focusing on her pregnancy journey with her now 2-year-old daughter, Pilar, who shares with ex-fiancée Dennis McKinley.
It’s currently unclear who will star in the Porsha Williams special.
- Princess Love Files For Divorce From Ray JThe star of "Love & Hip Hop Hollywood" broke the news on Instagram.02/26/2024
- 5 Things We Learned From the ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ DocuseriesThe two-part doc revealed much about the former TV show host's struggles with health, finances, and her bitter divorce.02/26/2024
- ‘Peetah’ Morgan Of Morgan Heritage Reggae Band Dies at 46No cause of death has been revealed.02/26/2024
- Ayo Edebiri And Da'Vine Joy Randolph Both Snag 2024 SAG AwardsLet’s show these sistas some love for their history-making achievements.02/26/2024
- Quavo Responds To Fan With Back Tattoo of Rapper's FaceThe loyal fan showed the Atlanta rapper his tribute to him in Milan, Italy.02/26/2024
- Jeffrey Wright Delivers Stirring Tribute To His Family At 2024 Spirit Awards“I am nowhere without you,” said the actor.02/26/2024