(Photos from left: Shalana Hunter via Instagram, Judy Eddy/WENN.com)
Against all odds, it seems like Blac Chyna's family is getting along pretty well with her soon-to-be in-laws, the Kardashians. But that doesn't mean the lava doesn't erupt from time to time.
Most recently, Chyna's mother, Tokyo Toni, popped off on Rob Kardashian for calling her a "loose cannon" behind her back on their reality TV show, Rob & Chyna. Miss Toni dragged Rob Kardashian on social media last week for the things he said about her on national television, even digging up some old grievances, like the way his family treated Chyna when her ex, Tyga, ditched her for Rob's sister Kylie Jenner. Now, she explains what really went down.
It all started with this lengthy Instagram rant where Miss Toni accusing Rob of "demonizing" her. "I was a lose [sic] canon because your entire family dogged my kid out so thank god I don't have to be a f*cking loose canon anymore!" she wrote, adding, "I talk to you for hours on end trying to keep your relationship together and guess what you [on] your own how about that?"
Well, since then, Toni has taken to the airwaves on Fox 29 Philly to address the drama between herself and the Kardashians. According to Toni, she “keeps it 1,000” and “Rob is the best person for her daughter.” She continued, “I love Rob to pieces, me and Rob talk on the phone for hours. I let Rob have it sometimes, it’s an everyday relationship just like anybody else. I love Rob with all my heart and I hope they hurry up and tie this knot."
She also adds that there was no so-called delivery room feud between herself and Rob's mom, Kris Jenner. “They just don’t know how to stop telling those lies,” said Tokyo. “Untrue, it was a very beautiful moment.”
There you have it.
Meanwhile, get the scoop on Blac Chyna's glo up with BET Breaks, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024