(Photo: Annette Brown/Bravo/NBCU Photo Bank via Getty Images)
Eva Marcille, one of the most recent rookies of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, found herself in quite the uncomfortable spot during the latest episode of the reality series as all of her castmates took turns in reading her for her shady ways during a group gathering.
Dubbed the new trouble starter by many viewers, the Top Model winner was taught a lesson in shade by her castmates as they all came together for a get-together at Cynthia Bailey's lake house.
From calling her out for allegedly starting rumors about a couple of her castmates to shading Bailey for her "veteran walk," the shady bunch didn't hold back when telling Marcille about herself, and Twitter seemed to love every bit of it.
See how fans of the show reacted to her getting "initiated" into the tough group in the most brutal possible way, below:
- This Week In Good Black News: Rihanna, A$AP Rocky in Fenty Film; Beyoncé Tops Billboard 100 With "Texas Hold Em"; Russell Westbrook to Build Affordable Housing in LAPlus, the Philadelphia Orchestra renames its concert hall after legendary singer Marian Anderson.03/01/2024
- Aldis and Edwin Hodge on Breaking Down Doors for Black Voices in Sci-Fi with ParallelThe brothers spoke to BET about their new sci-film.03/01/2024
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Five Facts About 'The Oval’s' Javon JohnsonThe actor is passionate about the craft of acting and mentoring aspiring minds.02/29/2024