(Photo by Jeff Neira/Walt Disney Television via Getty Images)
Two years after tying the knot in a private beachfront ceremony, Kenya Moore and her husband, Marc Daly, have split.
Their separation comes less than a year after the Real Housewives of Atlanta star gave birth to their daughter, Brooklyn Doris Daly, on November 4, 2018.
In a statement issued to People, the former couple asked for privacy as they decide to go their separate ways.
"It is with profound sadness that I regret to inform my fans that I am divorcing my husband Marc Daly," Moore said. "Due to recent and ongoing circumstances, I can no longer continue in the marriage. My sole concern and focus is and will always be my daughter, Brooklyn, my miracle baby. She was made in love and true commitment. I ask for our privacy to be respected moving forward."
Daly echoed Moore's words, stressing that they will continue to co-parent while keeping the details of their divorce private.
"I have come to the difficult decision to separate from Kenya at this time," he said. "Our daughter has two parents that love her very much and in her best interests, this situation should remain as private as possible. I cherish our family's good times together and will continue to co-parent in a loving way. Rumors, innuendo or false accusations only serve to hurt our family and will be addressed through counsel as the law permits. Please respect our privacy during this challenging period."
Their announcement comes just a few days after the couple, along with their daughter, made their first live television appearance as a family on The Tamron Hall Show in New York City. During the interview, Moore called Daly "the love of my life" as he detailed the long IVF process she went through to conceive their daughter.
As previously reported, Moore will return for season 12 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, which is currently in the middle of filming.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024