Photo Credit: Travis P Ball/Getty Images for SXSW
With cabin fever running through households amid the COVID-19 pandemic, comedian Roy Wood Jr., uploaded a video on his Twitter account Tuesday evening (March 25) to show how he and his son are dealing with the quarantine.
Hashtagging the post #ParentalPostgame, Wood Jr. explained why parenting during quarantine is easy.
“Are you a good Dad?” his son asks him with a microphone in hand.
“I mean you know, we’re in unprecedented times right now and I really think that fatherhood is a moving target,” the comedian said. “I don’t think it’s fair to say that you could be a good dad or a bad dad when the truth of the matter is that fatherhood, the best you can be is trying to be a good father every day.
The Daily Show with Trevor Noah correspondent also praised himself for being thankful that interacting with his 3-year-old is effortless but if his son was in his early teenage years it might be a little more difficult.
“I’m lucky, ‘cause all I got is a three year old,” he said. “If he was 14, 15, I’d have to fight him everyday. But I got a three-year-old, you just give ‘em chocolate milk and graham crackers and you’re pretty much in the game for the most day.”
Wood also joked that he was the runner up for “Father of the Year” in Jet Magazine’s 2017 issue and lightheartedly mentioned that his son averaged 1.7 timeouts per/ week.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024