Wendy Williams’ son Kevin Hunter Jr. has reportedly given his mom an ultimatum as she continues to struggle with her health.
The 57-year-old took an extended leave from hosting The Wendy Williams Show while she recovers from complications of Graves’ disease.
Her 21-year-old son who has been supportive during her health journey has now reportedly given his mother an ultimatum, allegedly telling Williams that he will not be in her life “unless she fixes herself,” according to the Daily Mail.
Earlier this month, it was announced that the popular daytime talk show would return with new episodes in 2022 but without Williams as the host.
The Season 13 premiere of the show was delayed for weeks this year after Williams tested positive with a breakthrough case of COVID-19. While she continues to focus on her health, several guest host have sat in to host The Wendy Williams Show including Fat Joe and Remy Ma.
For this week's show, Sherri Shepherd was scheduled to sit in the big purple chair but had to undergo an emergency surgery for appendicitis. Michael Rapaport will fill in for Shepherd for the week, Deadline notes.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024