(Photo: Christopher Peterson/Splash News
Of all the Kardashian-Jenner siblings, Kendall seems to be the one the public hears from the least, so it was out of the ordinary for the model to speak out about any part of her personal life. Taking to her website, she wrote about meeting some of her siblings' significant others for the first time.
In the post titled 'LOVE, KENDALL: Meeting My Siblings' Significant Other Over the Years," she generally touched on what it was like meeting the new boyfriend or girlfriend of the moment.
"I generally greet the new person with an open mind. But, I do have a strong intuition when I meet people and there have definitely been times that I've gotten a bad vibe," she said. "When that happens, I don't say anything right away, because it's a really sensitive subject for my siblings. I just wait it out and see if he or she finds out on their own."
If she feels like something doesn't look right, she said she'll speak up: "Eventually, though, I will say something if I feel like one of my brothers or sisters are being taken advantage of, or could be getting hurt."
Even if relationships don't work out, she sometimes still maintains a friendship with her siblings' former significant other: "Ultimately, my siblings have brought a lot of really amazing people into my life, even if their romantic relationships didn't end up working out."
Though she did not touch on any particular sibling or any of their exes, it seems as Kendall is a pretty protective sister, for good reason.
Get the back story on Kendall's sister Kim's beef with Taylor Swift with BET Breaks above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024