(Photo: Paras Griffin/Getty Images for BET)
It’s no secret that Decatur-bred singer Jacquees has had quite the month. It’s only been a few days since he got dragged by all of the Santa’s elves over his rendition of “This Christmas” and a few weeks since he dubbed himself the “King of R&B.” His neck has been buried under the feet of Keith Sweat, Tyrese, Tank, J. Holiday, Bobby Brown and countless others. However, the internet is indefinitely fed up with the “B.E.D.” crooner and is more than ready to throw his whole career away. Someone from Black Twitter created a petition on change.org to “ban Jacquees from doing any music covers.” Initially, the petition’s cap for signatures was 2,500, but now the cap has been raised to 35,000, and over 27,500 people have signed, with the numbers skyrocketing by the minute.
Some find the request for change amusing...
...while others are rushing to his defense
The 24-year-old singer has yet to respond to the "ban," but if you are seeking to support the movement, sign here.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024