YSL’s RICO case, which has already spanned months, is reportedly experiencing a delay as defense attorney Eric Johnson’s hearing has been rescheduled.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that the lawyer representing Christian Eppinger was involved in a traffic accident a few weeks ago and has been dealing with the medical repercussions of it ever since. His hearing has been moved to July 12 as a result of him being unfit to appear in court.
Attorney In YSL Trial Handcuffed And Arrested In Court
Fulton County deputies obtained a search warrant for Johnson’s laptop on May 31 and took possession of it. He expressed to the judge that the seizure implies that his client used the device to interact with YSL members who aren’t in police custody.
Eppinger has been charged with shooting Officer David Rodgers of the Atlanta Police Department six times, in addition to the RICO charges stemming from the YSL case and another incident involving an inmate stabbing. Rodgers survived the shooting incident, but is still recovering.
- Fireboy DML Is Ready To Drop Gems From His Year of GrowthThe Nigerian pop superstar retraces his musical journey with BET as he discusses his next studio album and his hopes for the future of African music.02/26/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 7 Duet Partners and Featured Artists that Elevated H.E.R.'s TracksHer epic collaborations are among the best parts of the R&B singer’s award-winning catalog.02/26/2024
- Judge Rules That Texas School District's Suspension of Darryl George Over Length of His Locs Did Not Violate CROWN ACTDarryl George, an 18-year-old student at Barbers Hill High School was first suspended from regular classes on Aug. 31, because he did not comply with the dress code.02/23/2024
- DDG Gets Candid On How He And Halle Bailey Got Pregnant After Nearly Two Years Of Dating“We weren’t aiming for a baby, but it just kinda happened,” said the rapper.02/23/2024
- Howard University To Debut First HBCU Ice Skating TeamThe intercollegiate skating team will face the University of Delaware in its first competition.02/23/2024
- Porsha Williams Files For Divorce From Simon Guobadia After 15 Months Of MarriageAccording to a source, their split is "unrelated to recent allegations involving Simon's past," but rather, an "ongoing matter."02/23/2024