(Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage)
Since being publicly slammed by her ex-fiancé, Rob Kardashian, all over social media, Blac Chyna has been making the rounds in public, and she's proving that she is, in no way, afraid to show her face.
In fact, the model recently rubbed shoulders with another Kardashian ex, and even posed for a photo with him.
According to TMZ, Chyna was spotted at the iGo.Live app launch event in Beverly Hills, California, on Wednesday night, and ran into Khloé Kardsahian's ex-husband Lamar Odom, whom she posed for a photo with.
For those who may not know, Chyna began dating Rob shortly after Lamar's heavily documented drug overdose that nearly ended tragically. Rob and Lamar were once so close that they considered one another brothers, but their relationship has since become estranged with all that has happened with the family in the past few years.
See what else Chyna has been up to with BET Breaks, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024