(Photo: Prince Williams/WireImage)
Angela Simmons is known to stay out of the drama (for the most part), but a comment she made on her show, Growing Up Hip Hop, may have sparked a feud with a fellow reality star from a rival show.
In a voice over for a scene from Growing Up Hip Hop, in which someone is seemingly trying to provoke Angela into fighting, the rap princess says, "This is not Love & Hip Hop. She will not talk to me like that. I ain't fighting nobody, I don't get down like that."
Well, somebody from the show took offense to that off-the-cuff remark.
That would be another music industry scion, Nia Riley, who slammed Simmons for her casual diss. Nia, who appears on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, was quick to clap back at Angela and defend her show:
See Simmons show off her family on The Real with BET Breaks, above.
- Gayle King Helped Plan Son's Recent Engagement"And I now have a favorite daughter-in-law to be,” said the "CBS Mornings" co-host.02/27/2024
- Keyshia Cole Surprises Middle Schoolers With “Love” Performance During RecitalThe Grammy-nominated singer performed with students at the Ron Clark Academy in Atlanta.02/27/2024
- ‘Where Is Wendy Williams?’ Producers Claim They Didn’t Know The Famed Host Was Diagnosed With Dementia"If we had known that Wendy had dementia going into it, no one would’ve rolled a camera,” said producer Mark Ford.02/27/2024
- Diddy Accused of Sexual Assault By Former Male EmployeeThe allegations against the entertainment mogul come from a former producer and videographer who most recently worked on the "Love" album.02/27/2024
- Halle Berry And Halle Bailey Link Up At Soccer Game In Los Angeles"I was living for this moment!!" said "The Little Mermaid" star.02/27/2024
- Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Takes the Number One Spot On Billboard Hot 100The song is her ninth number-one hit on the chart and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.02/27/2024