Irving “Irv Gotti” Lorenzo, who has been in the music business for over two decades, is finally telling the story of his infamous record label, Murder Inc. Records, his way. The Murder Inc Story, a 5-part documentary, will premiere on BET on August 9.
Gotti co-founded the label in 1999, which was responsible for some of the most iconic hip-hop singles of the 2000s, with a roster that included Ja Rule, Ashanti, Lloyd, Charli Baltimore, Vita, Black Child, Caddillac Tah, and others.
The 5-part documentary will not only delve into the music of Murder Inc, but also the drama surrounding the label. From feuds with G-Unit Records, Aftermath Records, and Shady Records, as well as federal charges, Gotti uses the documentary to put it all out there.
With appearances by Nas, Fat Joe, Lyor Cohen, Ja Rule, Charli Baltimore, along with Gotti as narrator, The Murder Inc Story is sure to captivate the audience’s attention.
Tune in to BET on August 9th and follow BET across social media and join the conversation using the hashtag #MurderIncStoryBET.
- Dylan Dilinjah Says Dave Chappelle’s Classic ‘Making the Band’ Sketch Ruined His CareerThe Brooklyn rapper said that the skit made it hard to get his career off the ground.03/04/2024
- Beyoncé Shares How She Shops Incognito At TargetIn a recent interview, the 32-time Grammy winner shared how she goes undetected at her favorite retail store.03/04/2024
- Scottie Pippen And Larsa Pippen Sued For $250 Million By His Alleged Ex-Girlfriend For Stalking And HarassmentChyvette Valentine claims she dated the former Chicago Bulls player between 1987 and 1993.03/04/2024
- Twin! Where Have You Been?! Muni Long Surprises And Inspires Screaming Brooklyn StudentsThe viral “Made For Me” singer stuns unsuspecting Brooklyn students.03/04/2024
- Rihanna Performs At Wedding In India For Multi-Billionaire HeirRiRi rocked the house while looking stunning per usual.03/04/2024
- Terry Crews Opens Up About Beating His Abusive Father On 'Club Shay Shay'The actor shared a big lesson on forgiveness and healing.03/04/2024