(Photos from Left: Raymond Boyd/Getty Images, Moses Robinson/Getty Images)
Apollo Nida is lusting for the loot and figures his estranged and lucrative wife can be a bigger source of income.
Nida recently filed documents reflecting his latest demand. He claims he’s incurred a large bill for having to fight off the divorce judgment the Real Housewives of Atlanta star was awarded. This was all while he didn’t even know she had filed for divorce.
Apollo Nida has asserted since the beginning that Parks has been vindictive in how she’s been hiding the divorce proceedings from public consumption. Part of that comes from her failure to list an entire home they owned in Buckhead, Atlanta, in an original draft of their divorce, which was thrown out. He says that as a TV star and successful business woman, Phaedra makes the $75K a month and over $905,000 per year. This is a stark contrast next to the nothing he gets paid while in prison.
With payouts for his legal bills, Nida claims he can bring a better divorce case against Parks, who he thinks has an unfair advantage in their legal bout.
- Megan Thee Stallion Drops New ‘Hot Girl Systems’ Collection With NikeThe line features body-inclusive pieces from sports bras to body suits and customizable footwear.02/20/2024
- Diddy Hires Ghislaine Maxwell’s Attorney For 2003 Rape CaseBobbi Sternheim, the Bad Boy founder's new lawyer, also defended Khaled al-Fawwaz, Osama Bin Laden's aide.02/20/2024
- Tameka Foster Opens Up On Frightening Medical EmergencyIn 2009, she suffered a health emergency in Brazil that prevented her from getting lipo.02/20/2024
- ScHoolboy Q Changes His Mind About Allowing White People To Use The N-WordThe South Central rapper claims he was on drugs when he made his previous statements.02/20/2024
- Usher Addresses Public Outcry Over Super Bowl Performance With Alicia Keys“We celebrate it because of the legacy of it,” Usher said of their 2004 collaboration “My Boo.”02/20/2024
- Frankie Beverly of Maze Announces His ‘I Wanna Thank You Farewell Tour’The R&B icon is retiring after first forming the legendary band in 1970.02/20/2024