(Photo: Hannah Foslien/Getty Images)
When it comes to the NBA, nobody does Halloween quite like Russell Westbrook.
After perfectly recreating White Men Can't Jump with his Oklahoma City Thunder teammate Nick Collison two weeks ago, the reigning NBA MVP dressed up as a beekeeper over the weekend, with his adorable five-month-old son, Noah, being the cutest little bumble bee that you'll ever see.
And Westbrook's wife, Nina, got into the family Halloween act, rocking a bee costume as well. This is all types of adorable. Not to mention, it keeps Russ undefeated as far as Halloween looks go.
Take a look at how the Westbrooks slayed their Halloween look.
How cute is Russell Westbrook as a beekeeper and Nina and Noah as his honey bees?
Check out this close-up of Russ handling his daddy duties as well as he handles his business on the court
We love it.
And nina couldn't let the opportunity slide for a selfie
if his 'white men can't jump' recreation and the beekeeper look weren't enough proof that Westbrook is the Halloween champion, then fans dressing up like him is proof that Russ runs October 31
Bow down to the MVP out here!
- Young Thug Identified As the Alleged Gunman On 911 Call During YSL RICO TrialThe Atlanta rapper was ID'd by an unidentified woman in the 2013 incident.02/21/2024
- 'Who TF Did I Marry?’ 50-Part Confession Series Takes Over TikTokReesa Teesa took to the app to reveal how her journey in love took her down a rabbit hole filled with lies and deception.02/21/2024
- Beyoncé Makes History As the First Black Woman To Reach No. 1 On the Country ChartSince Feb 15, "Texas Hold Em" has accumulated more than 19.2 million official streams.02/21/2024
- Hydeia Broadbent, Prominent AIDS Activist and Motivational Speaker, Dies at 39She famously appeared on “A Conversation with Magic Johnson” at six years old where she discussed HIV awareness.02/21/2024
- Keke Palmer Sings ‘Inseparable’ In Honor Of Her Parents And Son Leo“I guess that’s what real love makes you feel,” said the Emmy winner.02/21/2024
- Paula Patton Gushes Over New Boyfriend“You are one of my greatest blessings!” said the actor.02/21/2024