(Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images for iHeartMedia)
French Montana is back in action and ready to get back into the mix.
French was hospitalized after his health suddenly took a turn for the worse in a scary turn of events.
The rapper has been in ICU for the past two weeks while he recuperated from the symptoms after he was previously taken to a Los Angeles hospital after experiencing cardiac issues, including dehydration and stomach pains. The “Unforgettable” MC was in high spirits and looked to be in good health on Thursday (Dec. 5) after he posted an update on Instagram where he shared that he had been discharged from the ICU. In the celebratory post, he graciously thanked everyone for their well wishes, writing “thank you everyone for all of the prayers, love and support. I’m finally out of ICU and am getting better one day at a time!!!”
It [appears] French is on the path to a full recovery. TMZ reports that French was reportedly released with a clean bill of health on Friday (Dec. 6), which is also the same day that his brand new Montana album dropped.
However, though he’s out of the hospital, he is not out of the woods just yet. French has a long road to recovery ahead of him. Doctors reportedly recommend that the Coke Boy artist needs to be on bed rest for the next 30 days at minimum and gently ease back into work. That means no working, traveling, exercising, performing or partying for the next month, which is probably easier said than done given his line of work. So, it’ll probably be a while before French can make a full return to form.
Continuing to wish you a speedy recovery, French!
- 'Tyler Perry’s Sistas': Five Plot Twists That Could Happen With Karen’s BabySistas has so many twists and turns that it’s hard not to imagine the other crazy things that could pop up about Karen’s baby.02/22/2024
- DC Young Fly Pleads For The Return Of His Bag That Contained Jack Oh's Death CertificateThe comedian’s bag was allegedly stolen in Los Angeles at the Hollywood Improv Comedy Club.02/22/2024
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Frontotemporal Dementia And AphasiaHer medical team says both conditions have “presented significant hurdles” in her life.02/22/2024
- 6 Black-Owned Businesses HBCU Students Should ShopIn honor of Black History Month, we’ve compiled a list of Black-owned businesses students will love to shop.02/22/2024
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Malia Obama’s Decision To Drop Her Last Name Professionally"The Color Purple” star clapped back at critics saying, “This is a grown woman! Leave her alone.”02/22/2024
- Snoop Dogg Pays Tribute To His Brother Who Passed AwayBing Worthington, the legendary rapper’s half-brother, passed away on Feb 16.02/22/2024