(Photo by Paul Archuleta/FilmMagic)
Kristoff St. John's estate, more than two months after his death, is being sued over claims the Young and the Restless star died owing money to credit card company American Express.
According to The Blast, court documents indicate that the American Express National Bank filed a creditor's claim against the estate last week stating that AMEX believes they are owed a massive sum to the tune of $33,007.31.
The claim many are calling petty comes after the soap opera star's older daughter, Paris, filed documents back in March, claiming he passed without a will and, thus, requesting that she be named its administrator. The next day, however, she stressed that the handwritten will, which St. John's father claims to have found, was never meant to be considered as such.
As previously reported, Kristoff St. John was found dead at his home on February 3. He was 52. The Los Angeles County coroner's office reported that he died of heart disease and alcohol abuse. The exact cause of his death is listed as "hypertrophic heart disease... and effects of ethanol."
- Wendy Williams' Publicist Regrets Being In Lifetime DocumentaryShawn Zanotti said she would not have participated in the docuseries if she had been aware that it wasn't going to celebrate the former TV personality's career.02/29/2024
- Method Man’s Daughter Releases New MusicGoing by the rap moniker Chey, her latest song “Boujee & Ghetto" has almost 50,000 views in the first week of its release on YouTube.02/29/2024
- Kodak Black Delivers His Fourth Child HimselfThe Florida rapper welcomed the newborn on Feb.27.02/29/2024
- Tory Lanez Files New Appeal Over Megan Thee Stallion VerdictThe Canadian rapper is currently serving a 10-year sentence at North Kern State Prison in California.02/29/2024
- Opinion: Lifetime's 'Where Is Wendy Williams?' Documentary Should Raise Concerns Over Ethics and AccountabilityThe producers displayed insensitivity and a lack of regard for Wendy's well-being, and people should be outraged by it.02/29/2024
- 2024 NAACP Image Awards: 5 Instances Where Ari Lennox Redefined Modern R&BThe powerful vocalist has used her endearing music to usher in a new sound for modern R&B.02/29/2024